Top Reasons to Attend
- Attend thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, topics including: Utility Surveying and Revitalization Projects; Remote Sensing Applications; Geodetic Control and Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Utility and Subsurface Surveying; and Infrastructure, Utility and Subsurface Surveying.
- Earn up to 19 PDHs and expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects and research.
- Meet our inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers.
- Take advantage of this unique forum for surveying and geomatics professionals to discuss issues specific to the field.
- Learn about new products and services in our dynamic exhibit hall.
- Visit Southeast Indiana and stay in Lawrenceburg — a small town with bighearted, hospitable people!
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.