Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- First ASCE related surveying conference since 1992!
- Thought provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, and networking opportunities with respected peers and leaders in surveying & geomatics.
- Network with your peers, earn up to 18 PDHs (adjustable) and expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects and research.
- Explore the beautiful Pomona and Southern California area with world-class museums, farmlands, renowned state parks, vista views of San Gabriel, and historic attractions in close by Los Angeles and Southern California!
- Explore the 1,438-acre Cal Poly campus, with its rolling hills and gardens. The university is a leader in geospatial engineering. Their undergraduate program is accredited by ABET, and emphasizes surveying, remote sensing, photogrammetry, geographical information systems, and global positioning systems.
Convince Your Boss
As a professional surveyor or civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to innovate, streamline processes and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your licenses
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.