The conference will take place in Corvallis, Oregon on the campus of Oregon State University.
CH2M HILL Alumni Center (Campus Map)
725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, OR 97331
The Alumni Center is conveniently located on the Oregon State campus, across the street from Reser Stadium and the Hilton Garden Inn about one mile to the Courtyard by Marriot and downtown Corvallis.
- Parking permits are required Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Full-day visitor passes can be purchased for $10 (permits are non-refundable), on-site at parking pay stations in designated parking areas or order a parking permit online.
- Parking permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times.
Things to Do
City of Corvallis, Willamette Valley, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest are full of attractions for visitors of all ages. We encourage you to spend extra days at your own convenience to visit the area.
- Corvallis, OR
- Oregon State University
- Oregon State Parks
- Newport, OR
- Columbia River Gorge area
- National Parks (Oregon and surrounding area)
- Tillamook Cheese
Try Amtrak’s very best Coast Starlight Train if you are looking for a train ride through beautiful landscape in PNW. Many different breweries make their homes in or near Corvallis. Also, explore all the award winning wineries that Oregon has to offer!