Make your plans to join us in the beautiful and historic Ohio River Valley for the UESI 2020 Surveying & Geomatics Conference in collaboration with Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Attend thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, topics including: Utility Surveying and Revitalization Projects; Remote Sensing Applications; Geodetic Control and Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Utility and Subsurface Surveying; and Infrastructure, Utility and Subsurface Surveying and earn up to 19 PDHs and expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects and research.
- Meet our inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers.
- Take advantage of this unique forum for surveying and geomatics professionals to discuss issues specific to the field.
- Learn about new products and services in our dynamic exhibit hall.
- Visit Southeast Indiana and stay in Lawrenceburg — a small town with bighearted, hospitable people!
Civil engineering technology education has been a cornerstone of Cincinnati State's offerings since it became a technical college in 1969. An ETAC ABET accredited Associate of Applied Science degree in Civil Engineering Technologies – Surveying Major has been offered since 1981. The program's emphasis on hands-on learning, cooperative education and well-prepared graduates has earned strong and lasting support from employers throughout the region. Cincinnati State is currently seeking approval from the Higher Learning Commission to offer a Bachelor of Applied Science in Land Surveying. It is one of the first community colleges in Ohio to be selected to develop bachelor's degrees.
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.