Make your plans to join us in Lawrenceburg, IN for the UESI Surveying & Geomatics 2021 Conference, to participate in the needed and important dialogue "Surveying: The Road to Successful Engineering." The program will include an exhibit floor, special plenary sessions, workshops, keynote speakers, and special events!
- Carol Morman, P.E., P.L.S., L.S., M.ASCE, Professor, Cincinnati State
- Jim Decker, P.S., Professor, Cincinnati State
Past Conference Chair
- Allan Ng, P.L.S., M.ASCE, Adjunct Professor, Cal Poly Pomona
Exhibitors & Sponsorship Chair
- Chris LeRoy, P.S., Project Manager, GPD Group
- JP Mohsen, Ph.D., F.ASCE, F.ASEE, Professor, University of Louisville
- Ahmed Elaksher, Ph.D., Aff.M.ASCE, Associate Professor, New Mexico State
Student Competition Chairs
- Omar Mora, Aff.M.ASCE, Assistant Professor, Cal Poly Pomona
- Christopher Chiu, S.M.ASCE, Graduate Student of Civil Engineering, Kansas State University
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' nine specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.